Thank heaven for little (and big) boys!




Sam has become increasingly interested in (or should I say: completely biligerant about) picking out his own clothes. My daughter was never very picky about what I put on her, so this is pretty new to me. She has recently been requesting dresses and tights for some reason, but she can be easily talked out of it.

Not Sammy.

He has this huge idea in his head about what it's going to be. And, of course, because he's a boy, it's not about it looking good; it's about picking his favorite things like his "team shirts" or "shorts like daddy's" or "spiderman underpants" (so he can have "scary buns"). I'm not sure what today's outfit was about, but we have a babysitter tonight, so I think that in his mind he was dressing up for her. I'm sure Coco will be extremely impressed.

Also, since it is date night, my husband has suddenly become very helpful in the kitchen. I think a man putting the dishes from the dishwasher away is about the sexiest thing in the world. I think he's going to try to put the moves on me later or this would not be happening.

Just kidding....he's very helpful.


Comments

Popular Posts