Get the divorce papers ready....

Just kidding, it's not QUITE that bad, but the kids are at grandma's (thank you grandma!!!) and the husband and I are taking on the baseboard project today. So far, the baseboards are not sitting flush with the wall. Some f-bombs were definitely dropped (and that does not happen around here) and I got the wrong size nails at my 150th trip to Home Depot. The carpet people are supposed to be here in an hour, and it sounds like Matt is doing a lot more banging than would be necessary to pound in a finishing nail, so I don't have a lot of time....but just pray that we make it through this, and that the Luna carpet people don't run screaming from our house.

I'm not sure what time Grandma and I agreed that I'd pick up the kids. Do you think tomorrow is ok? ;)

Seriously, he's banging loud...this could be bad. Maybe if I buy REALLY fluffy carpet, it will distract from our struggling baseboards.

Alright, I'm getting back in there...

Comments

Popular Posts