Sneaky Sam...

So, last Thursday Matt went to basketball, and I prepared to go into a tv coma for the night. I don't watch much since we get about 4 channels, but on Thursday nights, I spend a half hour adjusting the bunny-ears antenna on my television, pour a glass of wine, and retire to my bedroom to watch Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and Thirty Rock. This is tricky because they are on at the same time on different channels, and since I don't have cable, you can imagine that I don't have tivo or dvr stuff either. So, I have to tape one on our downstairs tv, and watch the other one upstairs. It's sad really.

Well, I forgot to turn off the downstairs tv while I was watching upstairs, so when Sammy popped back up out of bed and wandered into the living room, he decided to watch a little tv himself. Since I didn't emerge for quite a while from my own watching, it was pretty late before I finally figured out that Sammy was still up. He came into my room and said: "Whew...I just watched a looooong doctor show. And now I'm hungry."

What? Terrified, because Matt freaks out when they watch ANYTHING that isn't on PBS, I started questioning him about what he saw. Turns out it was ER, which I don't watch, so I had no idea how much trauma he witnessed or sex or other weird stuff. Sounds like he wasn't too traumatized. After making sure he was not going to be scarred from watching blood and guts, I shot this (very bad quality) video. Kinda funny.


too much tv from Susan Harris on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts