My life right now, according to the pictures on my camera

Valentines Day party at my house for our home school. These cookies were brought by Nicky and her girls!

Bridget sent Dunkin Donuts with Annabel!


Color-coding grammar.

Fussing about being done with playing in the water and now wanting more attention.

Field trip to the Oriental Institute at University of Chicago.




Making grandma's homemade soft pretzels...

...with honey mustard!

Making egg rolls! Not as hard as I thought it would be.

Sam doing math.

Wella sporting a pony tail.

Learning about BBQ chicken legs.


Not bad!

Fighting and scratching at big brother for picking her up when she didn't want to be picked up.

Sink bath time so mom can make dinner.

Monopoly...lots of monopoly lately. I always warn the girls not to make trades with Matt, but they never listen...and always lose.

Picking a blue/gray color for our bedroom


That's pretty much my life right now. School, Luella, making dinner, a little home improvement work, (Mr Tommy is fixing our plumbing and garage as I type this) Matt playing board games with the kids, and then just press repeat and do it all over again the next day! I know, I know. My life is too exciting.

Comments

omg wella changed so much just since christmas!!! i want to kiss those cheeks! the ponytail is super cute too:) missing the kids so much!
ohio12 said…
I like the pony tail too! and the treats look yummy.
ohio12 said…
how about breaking up that monotony with a trip to Columbus. we have everything...

Popular Posts